Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Where dreams become plans

For many women an important aspect of awaiting a new baby is getting his/her room ready.

I am no exception.

Like many, Pinterest.com is a starting point that dishes inspiration up by the bucketful.

Links to the pictures in this post can be found via my board: http://pinterest.com/mella/kids-rooms/ . None are mine.

Poppytalk: Weekend Project: A Crazy Pom Pom Rug

A (toned down) version of this pom pom rug is on my to-do-list. I can already imagine my toes curling into it at the foot of my feeding chair or beside the cot.

Bunting red colour large letter in this beautiful kids room

I'm definitely going to have a large wooden letter and some form of bunting or garland...

crochet blanket. crochet bunting.

Which may include crocheted triangles...

Bright poms  by.bak - http://www.by-bak.blogspot.dk/

Or even pom poms. (Or maybe a pom pom rug will be enough of those...)

Kite Tails Quiltsee kate sew: modern ombre + b/w triangle quilt tutorial + patternblack and white and grey cot quilt?

The cot quilt is nearly finished. And has been inspired by many different quilts I saw on Pinterest.

lovely colours. just perfect little boys room.

There's just so much that I adore.

kidsroom

So many ideas.

tranquille

As much as I admire the minimalists of the world, I fear I will never be one of them.

xx Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment