Friday, 22 March 2013

Getting personal

I started this year with a list of personal projects - some of which had been in the planning/good intentions book for 2 years.

Reasonably good progress has been made, but as baby's arrival draws ever closer, one or two started flashing alarm bells at me: it's now or never.

Like doing something with my trip-of-a-lifetime photos.

Cue a limited time, half price offer and a deadline was set.

A week away from The Penny Drops ensued - but I now have something to show for this sacrifice - and I love it.

front cover


 3 sections



 back cover

I also have a massive blog-worthy list of what-not-to-do's when taking holiday snaps - stay tuned for that one to avoid making the same mistakes I've uncovered during editing.

And I'm resisting the urge to be one of those sterotypical post-holiday bores who insists that everyone at any opportunity must see their holiday photos - but if you happen to ask...

xx

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment