Tuesday, 19 March 2013

I'm very excited to be hosting Nikki, the talent behind WearzNella?, in my shop this weekend.

Open 1-4pm this Saturday.

She's bringing out her new season's range of skirts for ladies.

A WearzNella? skirt I bought in December has been a mainstay of my wardrobe this summer - and happily accommodating my growing baby belly heading into the colder months. I'm looking forward to teaming it with some tights and boots...

I've asked Nikki some questions ahead of Saturday's big open day:

What size range do you have? Sizing 10 - 18/20

What's your inspiration behind this new range? I have always enjoyed bright colours and clothing that is unique, funky and quirky. 
I decided to come up with a range that puts fabric combinations together that may not normally have been combined. 
I also wanted to provide the women in the larger size range the opportunity to let their personalities show through in their clothing... 


Are there any dominate colours - or a range? The dominant colours in this range are every colour under the sun, vibrant, fun and ready to brighten up the colder months.
Lots of spots and stripes mixed in to give the quirkiness. 


What length are the skirts? I provide a mixed length as I have taken on board feed-back, that not everyone is comfortable in a shorter length and showing their kneesies.  

Describe the style: There are now two styles available, A-line with a yoga style stretch band and a pencil skirt with zip for the dressy occasions. 

I can't wait to see them!

xx

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment