Sunday, 14 April 2013

Put a plant in it

For a while now, I've been looking out for a large basket (or two).

Naomi Paul - indoor plants, crocheted lights, painting

I found one.


And then I thought I'd paint it.

paint dipped baskets

So I did. 

My basket - after the paint job.

I love it's shape: pure luck - thrifters can't be choosers...

black and white. love the basket and plant against the cooler palette

So my next move is to put a plant into it.
Yellow Trio Basket Plants & Little Bird & Nest  LOVE THIS !!!!!!!

And maybe a nest. And a bird.

I think I am most taken with the basket covering the ugly plant pot. I've got a house plant candidate for this treatment.

These big trees look great.

Bonesteel Trout Hall - Fiddle leaf fig plant in  basket, beautiful bench seat with amazing fabric

Plant shop here I come!

xx

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment