Thursday, 30 May 2013

Something old, something new, nothing borrowed, something blue

It would have surprised me a week or two ago to be reporting that our nursery is still empty.

My adored moses basket - with us since our first child - if only they didn't grow out of it so fast!

But our little mr. has at least missed the first cold snap of winter (and spared us a dash to hospital in snow/sleet/hail/icy conditions...)

With a new blanket from The Penny Drops, this quilt - and a lovely new view

We've also managed to shift house while waiting and (mostly) set up the new house.

Draped with this shrug made by my late-grandmother when I was expecting no.1

And now we're ready.

Overseen by this faithful musical animal mobile - a present from my parents for our first child

xx

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment