Thursday, 2 January 2014

The evolution of a thought process

I woke up this morning with the words of Emily Dickinson in my head:

"Hope is the thing with feathers..."

And so, I wonder, what is love?

And then all sorts of cloud analogies are swirling in my head... and what happens to our fluffy white cottonwool when storm clouds gather?


Afterall, what is a piece of writing without tension or conflict? And a cliche or three ;)


Forgetting not the importance of a good cleansing downpour.

...
"Upon the sky my eyes do rest and study all the forms
Fearing not the dark clouds gathering, but welcoming in the storm.
To nourish and cleanse our soul and earth, to grow and multiply,
The rains that fall and winds that blow, do good as they pass by"
...


Over the Christmas break, I had the chance to reconnect with Pinterest again (it's been a while!).

And happened upon the most beautiful, moving, powerful piece of art I think I've ever laid my eyes on.

Enjoy - not quite the sentiment, but you'll see...

xx

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment