Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Glow-in-the-Dark Tooth Fairy Pillows

New Product

We lost a tooth.

She tucked it under her pillow and went to sleep.

Don't ask me how I know, but the tooth fairy never found the tooth.

The money was duly left, but the tooth's whereabouts remains a mystery.

Finding a solution

While tucking the children in the other night, I realised, in the pitch blackness of their shared bedroom, these pom poms I had made a garland from, actually did glow-in-the-dark - as promised. 

In fact quite brightly. 

(Enough to be quite a distraction for my 2 year old.)



Tooth fairy pillows - with glow-in-the-dark pompoms

Sewn (securely) onto each corner of these linen pillows, the tooth fairy won't be able to miss the tooth next time she comes to visit.


A wee pocket fits snugly across the body of the pillow to hold the tooth for safe keeping. 

The pillows will be in The Penny Drops' webshop soon.

 

And I've written a wee poem to accompany each pillow, outlining all the other things the pillow can 'keep'.

I need some help with the last line though.


What do you think? Please let me know your opinion - either in the comments below or on my Facebook page.


xx Mel

Post script

We're about to have a bedroom shuffle at The Penny Drops' HQ, so no doubt we'll find the tooth when moving beds and the questions will be interesting...
I, of course, won't be able to answer any of them, because only the tooth fairy herself knows ;)

4 comments:

  1. I can't decide which line is better, they are both great endings to the poem. Sorry, I am not much help at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne - for reading and taking the time to comment... no help though! ;)

      Delete
  2. when new ones break through :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 'anonymous' person... at last a definitive response! ;) x Mel

      Delete