Congratulations: you're pregnant!
You've just peed on The Stick. 2 lines have appeared.
There's so much to do:
- Find a midwife.
- Work out how to discreetly not drink that wine until you're ready to tell people.
- The Pregnancy Announcement.
- Figure out if you can eat that cheese.
- Figure out if there's anything you can eat that won't make you vomit.
- Buy maternity clothes.
- Decide whether to find out the sex.
- Choose a name - or two depending on #7
- The Gender Reveal - or not, also depending on #7
- Antenatal classes.
- Write a birth plan.
- Pack the hospital bag.
You could be forgiven for ranking nursery design way down the list. Afterall, the baby's not going to care for a (long) while.
How to Design a Nursery
Fortunately, nursery design is as simple as choosing 'The One Piece'.
The trick is, you have to fall in love with it.